Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Memoriam At Meet '19

Images
    Blog Entries
    This is a nice idea, Mike was very talented. It was a bit eerie looking at all those items; it made me consider my own state of affairs.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    ^I keep mulling over the same things.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megowgsh View Post
    The gracious and generous Bud Barrett, in honor of his brother, 2019 Customego Hall of Fame inductee Mike Barrett, is offering all of Mike's customizing pieces and parts at Mego Meet June 15th in exchange for donations to the CMHoF. I will be bringing everything you see in these two videos plus more and all Bud asks of you is to donate what you can. $1 per head, $2 per body, whatever you feel is fair. The table will be a customizers dreamland and all proceeds will go to help fund the Customego Hall of Fame ceremony and dinner in 2020!

And, one more thing: EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!! ��

The Customego Hall of Fame class of 2019 induction ceremony and dinner is planned for all honorees on June 13th (just two days prior to the 2019 Mego Meet) in Columbus, Ohio at the Courtyard by Marriott.

Tickets for the event can be purchased for $30 each by going to paypal.me/CustomegoHallOfFame and using the gift option. Dinner will include a three course meal with your choice of: pasta primavera or chicken Tuscany. In addition, EVERY paid attendee gets a “customizer goodie bag” courtesy of Classic TV Toys and Figures Toy Company. Not to mention, the wonderful prizes waiting to be won at the inaugural Customego Hall of Fame RAFFLE!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! ��

That is a great tribute.

It is a way for his passion to go back into his passion for posterity.