X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Another year, another postal shipping rate change

This one is going to hurt online sellers. Unless you're selling high end items, then another $0.65 won't make or break you.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Get ready to pay more for stamps. The U.S. Postal Service will raise the price of first-class “Forever” stamps from 50 cents to 55 cents starting on Jan. 27, 2019. The USPS req…
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Wow, that does suck.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

the PO is disorganized chaos. they actually deliver twice a day to us now a days. Once with packages and then a second truck later in the day with packages. this was not just around the holidays either. it's no wonder they are losing money, total waste and mismangement

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

shipping fees are ridiculous these days...doublely worse for our Canadian/International folks...
        Shipping fees were the #1 reason I did not trade with folks to get new Mego figures. Adding $8 on top of the price of the figure was a hard pill to swallow...patience finally paid off and I got everything on my wish list, but dang...I think when I started using USPS Priority, the little boxes were $3.35 and they are now over $7. If gas was still $4 a gallon then perhaps I could understand, but we have prices reflective of 2004-2006 era right now ($1.80ish)
        On the plus side, when I do ship or receive shipped goods, I have not had any issues...none of the horror stories I've read.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎