Thread: Another year, another postal shipping rate change

Images

Another year, another postal shipping rate change

This one is going to hurt online sellers. Unless you're selling high end items, then another $0.65 won't make or break you.

https://fox59.com/2018/12/28/get-rea...-january-2019/

Wow, that does suck.

Images
    the PO is disorganized chaos. they actually deliver twice a day to us now a days. Once with packages and then a second truck later in the day with packages. this was not just around the holidays either. it's no wonder they are losing money, total waste and mismangement

shipping fees are ridiculous these days...doublely worse for our Canadian/International folks...
    Shipping fees were the #1 reason I did not trade with folks to get new Mego figures. Adding $8 on top of the price of the figure was a hard pill to swallow...patience finally paid off and I got everything on my wish list, but dang...I think when I started using USPS Priority, the little boxes were $3.35 and they are now over $7. If gas was still $4 a gallon then perhaps I could understand, but we have prices reflective of 2004-2006 era right now ($1.80ish)
    On the plus side, when I do ship or receive shipped goods, I have not had any issues...none of the horror stories I've read.