X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

1/6th Star Trek

Out of the sixty Target figures, Star Trek is one-sixth of the entire line. It would be cool if they would make ten Trek figures every year. Lots of aliens!
  • KnightDetective
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 31, 2012

Awww man! Thought you meant 1/6 scale! Would like another chance at the 12.5 inch ST:TMP Kirk and Spock that I saw only once back in the day. (Buck Rogers too)

But yeah, the more Trek the better!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Sorry for the confusion. Had that been the case, I would have written in inches, not fractions. I just had the realization that a very large portion of the line has already been Star Trek. If you remove the fourteen inch figures from the equation, it's even more significant. Over one fifth of them are Star Trek.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

And they all sell too. Should show Target where they went wrong on property choices.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• KnightDetective
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          Sorry for the confusion. Had that been the case, I would have written in inches, not fractions. I just had the realization that a very large portion of the line has already been Star Trek. If you remove the fourteen inch figures from the equation, it's even more significant. Over one fifth of them are Star Trek.
          Oh, no problem! I should have put a smiley face in there! Quite right, though. That's an impressive portion of their output in a very short timeframe.

Comment

• Avenging Robot
            • Jun 1, 2012

Yes, Klingons, red shirts, Scottie, Uhura, Bones, finishing off the Mirror, Mirror series, show accurate aliens, figures from the Cage. There's lots to draw from just within the original series. The trick is to do a few at a time, so everybody has the time and budget to get what they want.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎