Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 inch figures; who do you want to see besides the announced figures?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

12 inch figures; who do you want to see besides the announced figures?

I'd like to see Mera, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Batwoman, Catwoman, Vixen, Black Canary, Saturn Girl, Dawnstar, a Goddess/Isis, Lois Lane, Barbara Gordon (DC not TV),
    Henchwomen, generic female heads, a larger assortment of clothes and accessories.

Okay, the list is very female centric, but back in the day, there weren't a lot of female hero figures compared to the list of males.

I'd just like to see the playing field levelled off a bit.
    JediJaida
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

More than anything I want to see Green Arrow.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
      More than anything I want to see Green Arrow.
      I think Mego GA in any size is a lovely figure, but I'm worried that FTC won't want to invest in the upsized accessory tooling.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

I wanna see their own figs at 12 inch scale such as their updated Shazam, Green Lantern and Bizarro. They've made some cool updated figures that'd be welcome at 12 inch scale.

Part of me wanted updated 12 inch sculpts rather than blow up 8 inch copies simply because Mego's 12 inch guys didn't match their 8 inch counterparts either. Eitherway I am thrilled to have TWELVE inch DC guys to fit in with my originals.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• rlkrefft
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 14, 2010

More than anything else I want to see all the orginal Mego 8" made. Catwoman and Green Arrow most wanted followed by Mxyzptlk and the Teen Titans. Catwoman is the one figure I would also buy the silkscreen outfit too because of the red and light blue in the outfit legs that were exclusive to that version. I maybe would buy Two Face, Nightwing, Green Lantern and Hawkman, but they are not a priority for me. Batman 1966 would be great. I would only buy Batman, Robin, Joker, Riddler, Penguin and Catwoman though. If they added Marvel, I would buy Spiderman for sure.

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Of your picks, Jaida, I'd like:

Mera (my number one of your picks), Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Catwoman (pirate OR purple dress works... personally I'd prefer purple dress), Black Canary, Isis, Lois Lane, Barbara Gordon (but I want a Diana Prince before a Barbara Gordon).

My wants for the 12 inch are the same as for the 8 inch.

THE BIGGEST GUNS first.

Even characters I didn't particularly love when I was a kid... as long as they are from that top list of the DC Bronze Age/Mego Era world and in the costumes of that period, I'll try to get them all.

I have no real use for Harley or anything after that era. They'd have to finish out the original WGSH roster as they did in 8 inch.

Personally, I've always loved the DC villains, and I'd love to have some great ones to display alongside my 1978 Mego Zod and Luthor (and new Riddler & Penguin).

A huge obsession with the 12 inch Superman 1978 movie figs is the deciding factor for me being so into collecting in this scale, otherwise I'd be all about the FTC 8 inchers alone.

On an even more indirectly related note: this new line has me also wanting to buy a vintage 1978 Nubia, but maybe FTC will make a new Nubia (with a Diana Prince to boot!)?

The villains I'd like most would be all the Doom villains but NOT in their SF costumes: Grodd (black), Brainiac (pink shirt), Cap Cold (flesh face). You get he idea...Sinestro, Scarecrow, Giganta, Cheetah, Grundy, Bizarro, Toyman (Nimball)

Others: Dr. Sivana, Weather Wizard, Mordru, Poison Ivy, Star Sapphire, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, Toyman (Schott), Parasite, Metallo, Creeper, Man-Bat, Two Face, Reverse Flash, Heat Wave, Trickster

Heroes: Woozy Winks, Cap Marvel Jr,
            Last edited by huedell; Dec 31, '18, 12:44 PM.
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

I always wanted to see Parkdale repros. I was never into upscaled 8” figures.

I’d still like to see those and an investment in the 9” body, which could be used for 1/6 scale Teen Titans, CMjr and other teen heroes.

That said, I plan to get RC Batman.

BTW, are these true 12”, or 12.5”?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎