X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Steve Austin's Belt Buckle- Ok so it's not the exact one but it's the same one the Six Million Dollar man wore. Anything that gets me closer to looking like Lee Majors is a good thing, also I imagine he smells really good.

70s Star Wars rip off parachute guy from Spain- This hits an incredible amount of buttons for me, if it's already sold it's because I caved and bought this.

Captain America Movie Viewer Catridge- How weird is it that Cap was marketed under the Walt Disney Brand 40 years before that happened? Also, I just know this is clips of those weirdly animated Krantz cartoons, so i want it more.

Berwick Dalek Playsuit from 1965- Even though this came out many years before I did, I love Doctor Who and the Daleks. Also, I find the wonderful simplicity of this toy very appealing.

Ideal J,J Armes Mobile Investigation Unit- I remember seeing this commercial as a kid and wanting it for that entire Saturday and then moving onto something else I guess, childhood is funny like that.

While Armes himself is a real PI with different mechanical hands, he never had a cool ride like this, I totally checked.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

That parachutist is taunting me!!! Never knew he existed.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Dalek cosplay OMG, that's so cute.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

The parachutist is right up my alley. Pretty neat!

That Captain America reel and viewer reminds me of Pocket Flix. I always liked those.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

That parachutist... is that snow on the card art or stars? It's so wonderfully absurd.

Comment

• rche
            channeling Bob Wills
            • Mar 26, 2008

Dalek playsuit with handheld laser and plunger. I know what I am doing for Halloween next year!

Comment

• EmergencyIan
              Museum Paramedic
              • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by Hedji
              That parachutist... is that snow on the card art or stars? It's so wonderfully absurd.
              Kind of snowy stars, I guess.

- Ian
              Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

Berwick Dalek Playsuit from 1965- Even though this came out many years before I did, I love Doctor Who and the Daleks. Also, I find the wonderful simplicity of this toy very appealing.
                I say that we take up a collection and buy this for you, as long as you attempt to wear it at the next Mego Meet.

Comment

• tay666
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 27, 2008

That Dalek playsuit is so cool. And so simple,

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡