Thread: 5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Steve Austin's Belt Buckle- Ok so it's not the exact one but it's the same one the Six Million Dollar man wore. Anything that gets me closer to looking like Lee Majors is a good thing, also I imagine he smells really good.

70s Star Wars rip off parachute guy from Spain- This hits an incredible amount of buttons for me, if it's already sold it's because I caved and bought this.

Captain America Movie Viewer Catridge- How weird is it that Cap was marketed under the Walt Disney Brand 40 years before that happened? Also, I just know this is clips of those weirdly animated Krantz cartoons, so i want it more.

Berwick Dalek Playsuit from 1965- Even though this came out many years before I did, I love Doctor Who and the Daleks. Also, I find the wonderful simplicity of this toy very appealing.

Ideal J,J Armes Mobile Investigation Unit- I remember seeing this commercial as a kid and wanting it for that entire Saturday and then moving onto something else I guess, childhood is funny like that.

While Armes himself is a real PI with different mechanical hands, he never had a cool ride like this, I totally checked.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

That parachutist is taunting me!!! Never knew he existed.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Dalek cosplay OMG, that's so cute.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    The parachutist is right up my alley. Pretty neat!

That Captain America reel and viewer reminds me of Pocket Flix. I always liked those.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

That parachutist... is that snow on the card art or stars? It's so wonderfully absurd.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Dalek playsuit with handheld laser and plunger. I know what I am doing for Halloween next year!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    That parachutist... is that snow on the card art or stars? It's so wonderfully absurd.
    Kind of snowy stars, I guess.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Berwick Dalek Playsuit from 1965- Even though this came out many years before I did, I love Doctor Who and the Daleks. Also, I find the wonderful simplicity of this toy very appealing.
    I say that we take up a collection and buy this for you, as long as you attempt to wear it at the next Mego Meet.

That Dalek playsuit is so cool. And so simple,