Thread: New episode of Black Mirror -choose your own adventure

New episode of Black Mirror -choose your own adventure

I noticed that a new episode of the amazing show Black Mirror was added to Netflix today, it's titled "Bandersnatch". The very cool thing about this episode is that it's interactive, you can choose your own path on how you want the story to continue. I know what I'll be doing tonight, man I love this show!

Images
    Just finished it. It was enjoyable, but the choices kept taking me out of the story. I guess a prefer a "lean-back" experience.

Yeah, I watched it last night and thought the same thing. It was a cool idea, very meta, some parts were awesome and it was well executed, but to be honest, story-wise it was my least favorite episode of Black Mirror.

Images
    I watched it last night and kind of enjoyed it while I was in the moment. I woke up this morning and thought there is no way I would recommend that as a "watch" to anyone I know. I think the possibilities were kind of fun, in the moment, but when realized, it was all kind of...meh. The possibilities and ambition are still intriguing and refreshing, but the finished product fell kind of short.