X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

What’s the deal with Fortnite?

I have zero interest in Fortnite, but I get it’s hot right now. My issue is with the toys. They look great, but I can’t help notice the 3 3/4” line pricing. Here in Canada I’ve seen them listed from a low of around 20 bucks up to the low forties!?? The MacFarlane figures are up there too, but they don’t seem to be as prevelant as the Jazwares line.
    Is it really that popular? Do the figures come with shares in the company? What am I missing here.
    "Crayons taste like purple!"
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Walking through Target? My thoughts exactly!
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• LordMudd
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 22, 2011

These dropped on Dec 1. and were sold out everywhere by Dec 3. They have excellent articulation and construction and actually attract collectors AND kids! I got a set plus one Drift for a custom. My favorite is the Turbo set. The modular playset pieces are excellent and I would love to get more of the metal panels.

CCC.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Nice looking figures in both scales; just had never heard of the property before the figures started being shown.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎