Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Madcap70
    • Dec 4, 2017

Avengers Infinity War On Netflix

Netflix is REALLY petty they don't even list the movie you have to search under "Infinity" to find it....I'm glad Disney is going to be thru with them soon they are getting too cocky and arrogant these days now I'm hoping for the Disney + service to start ASAP.

Netflix keeps raising their prices they're service is flipid sometimes and they were not like this when they started out..
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

I dropped them after the last price hike. Down to hulu now and free stuff on the Roku.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Madcap70
      • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      I dropped them after the last price hike. Down to hulu now and free stuff on the Roku.
      Yep Hulu the first of the year for me...

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

dropping it too? of starting?
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Madcap70
          • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          dropping it too? of starting?
          Starting....Yea I'm getting tired of Netflix most of their original programming sucks and the shows I did watch they are either gone or they take forever to do another season all they care about is putting as much "Original" content no matter how bad it is..
          Last edited by Madcap70; Dec 25, '18, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Brue
            User without title
            • Sep 29, 2005

I was glad it was on netflix. I had a lot of issues with the movie when I saw it at the theater.

I enjoyed it more when I could pick it apart, pause it and reflect.

Still not excited about Captain Marvel, and I still don't like the "ending" that is not really an ending and had better have a better than Happy Days dream sequence - it didn't happen excuse.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎