Thread: Avengers Infinity War On Netflix

Stop Avengers Infinity War On Netflix

Netflix is REALLY petty they don't even list the movie you have to search under "Infinity" to find it....I'm glad Disney is going to be thru with them soon they are getting too cocky and arrogant these days now I'm hoping for the Disney + service to start ASAP.

Netflix keeps raising their prices they're service is flipid sometimes and they were not like this when they started out..

Images
    Blog Entries
    I dropped them after the last price hike. Down to hulu now and free stuff on the Roku.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    I dropped them after the last price hike. Down to hulu now and free stuff on the Roku.
    Yep Hulu the first of the year for me...

Images
    Blog Entries
    dropping it too? of starting?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    dropping it too? of starting?
    Starting....Yea I'm getting tired of Netflix most of their original programming sucks and the shows I did watch they are either gone or they take forever to do another season all they care about is putting as much "Original" content no matter how bad it is..
    Last edited by Madcap70; Dec 25, '18 at 10:11 PM.

Images
    I was glad it was on netflix. I had a lot of issues with the movie when I saw it at the theater.

I enjoyed it more when I could pick it apart, pause it and reflect.

Still not excited about Captain Marvel, and I still don't like the "ending" that is not really an ending and had better have a better than Happy Days dream sequence - it didn't happen excuse.