Thread: Where to buy teen-sized bodies?

Question Where to buy teen-sized bodies?

Hey folks!

First off, Merry Christmas to all on the forums!

Second, I'm interested in knowing where else online I can buy Teen Titan-sized bodies, besides just what are available on CTVT. I thought Doc used to have them in stock, but I may have been mistaken. I'm wondering if I'll just need to buy original Titan bodies off of eBay.

Thanks!

I don't know that Doc ever sold teen bodies. Or anybody other than CTVT. He may have been selling the 7 inch scale Breyers about 12 years ago.

Images
    Blog Entries
    The FTC ones are actually pretty good, better than the 8 inch usually.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    DM sold pale teen bodies (fr. Rusty Venture?) at one point. IDK about CTVT, but I trust T-bolt's opinion above.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I like using Lion Rock (and related K/O) military bods for youngsters.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    DM sold pale teen bodies (fr. Rusty Venture?) at one point. IDK about CTVT, but I trust T-bolt's opinion above.
    wasn't Rusty on a kid body? And yeah I used one for my 66 penguin refit to correct the height issue and it was perfect out of the gate, no posing issues. One of the ones they sent me had a broken off foot, and they replaced it after seeing a pic. Going to use another to shorten the Mad Hatter eventually.
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Dec 25, '18 at 6:35 PM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Oops, you're correct about the pale child body for Rusty. Duh. I wanted to use one for a revised Mr. Mxyzptlk, but the skin tone intervened.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Ah the secret tunnel between bbp and dm. I was never sure how much they cross pollinated. Didn't the venture figures all have molded on shoes as well?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    I don't know that Doc ever sold teen bodies. Or anybody other than CTVT. He may have been selling the 7 inch scale Breyers about 12 years ago.
    So what's the deal with Breyers? Are they EMCE bodies? I've never found any clarification as to how Mego-like they are.

Images
    Blog Entries
    The Breyers I have are very Mego-like but not Emce. The neck is more like Zica Yvonne.