Thread: Mego Sticker Questions

Mego Sticker Questions

Some questions about the Mego Museum stickers. I thought I had most of them, but maybe not:

1) For years, I have had the Batmobile sticker and back in May they released the Batcopter sticker. Someone told me the other day that they did a Bat Cycle sticker, as well. Is that true ? Where was this available ? Is is hard to find ? Anyone have one available ?

2) Is there a Tex Willer sticker, as well ? Anyone have one that they're willing to part with, please ?

I have stickers of the 2 knights, the horse, Aquaman, Batmobile, Batcopter, mummy, slime, ROM, and maybe some others. No extras, unfortunately

Images
    Blog Entries
    There is no Batcycle sticker that I know of. But then again, I did not know about a ROM sticker. Was it a Plaid Stallions release?

I'm looking for the Tex Willer sticker, too. I thought it was a foreignmego release, but foreighmego is an archived site. So i'm not sure how to even ask for one,
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I thought I got the Batcycle stickers from you Scott...I keep a notebook of who/where I get stuff from and I had you down for the Batcycle stickers. Huh, now I have no idea of where they came from? BTW - If you need a Tex sticker, just drop me a PM (you can buy at Swenson’s)!

The ROM and Gentleman Sleestak stickers (that I have) came from Red Bubble.

Images
    Blog Entries
    MMmmmm, Swenson's.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I had no idea there were alternate card formats on Redbubble! Awesome!!!

Yes, the Rom sticker that I have is a Plaid Stallions that depicts him and a green guy, and they are both dressed in 1970s leisure suit type clothes

Obibob, do you have a Tex sticker that I could obtain ? And what is this Swenson's that you mentioned ? Thanks

These are the 12 stickers that I personally have:

Batmobile
    Slime
    Lincoln Mummy
    Batcopter
    Aquaman vs. Shark (2 versions-- regular card sized and one that is like 2 inches by 3 inches)
    Tex
    Mego Museum Super Collector (guy in blue holding a museum)
    ROM Space Pimp with Satin Monster
    Shadow the Super Horse
    Knight (white and red versions)

I thought that I did not have Tex, but I guess I do. I still have not seen the Bat Cycle

I have 4 of the 12 above stickers...and 1 extra Satin and Ron sticker to trade if anyone interested.

I also have a 2"x3" Megozine One sticker with Muhammad Ali and Superman in boxing ring, that is not in above list.