X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Vinyl Phantom of the Paradise Figure- I already own one of these, I'm not a big collector of vinyl figures but I buy what I like and well, I really liked this. The visor comes off too.

AHI Creature from the Black Lagoon on the card- While this is priced out of my range, it was for a long time my absolute grail item. Something about the Creech popping off that bright pink card that embodies everything I like about toys from the 1970s.

The Shadow Crime Fighter Super Copter by Madison- Anyone intrigued by the Shadow toys I put in my video last week should check them out as they're actually quite affordable to track down when they surface. This carded item has a Buy it Now of $22.

TV Flash outfit by Collegeville- I'm sort of nostalgic for the CBS Flash TV series these days and I love that Collegeville made a Halloween costume that year that is still the "Smock and mask" type that I loved as a kid.

Mike Power: Atomic Man Outfit- I loved my Mike Power figure as a kid but I had no idea then that he had separate outfits and adventures outside of GI Joe. Go figure, they're really rare and expensive!

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Not only does the Shadow feel the need to advertise on his ride, he has to put his occupation, too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

ahi Creature was my personal favorite, since he was all hard plastic and you could bring him in the swimming pool
      with you.

Dracula was my second favorite, because I thought he had the best outfit

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I would have bought that Flash costume, had I ever seen it. I think I still have a comic version from that time. The mask is on my collectibles room wall. But the TV version...that's just too sweet.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

That's a beautiful Creature. You never see action figures on pink cards anymore. Which is a shame it really pops.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• cjefferys
            Duke of Gloat
            • Apr 23, 2006

Man, the Medicom folks really like Phantom of the Paradise. I knew about their 12" RAH Phantom figure, but didn't know they made a vinyl as well.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎