Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men in Black: International trailer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I thought it looked kind of fun myself. There's nothing to the MIB franchise. They are just fluff. But the first and third one are fun fluff. Second really is MEH.

But sometimes, you just want some fluff.

Chris
    I only want fluff if it's marshmallow in nature and there is peanut butter involved....!
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    It looks entertaining enough, and the change of locale should be quite interesting.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    shouda used Will Smith.

Images
    They can push Tessa Thompson until the end of time, she is never carrying a film.

...and Hemsworth is doing major damage to his career. Outside of Thor, the guy is in one bomb after another. I will not be shocked if he ends up doing an Asgard series for Disney+ the streaming service.

The irony is Hemsworth is Silver Age Aquaman top to bottom and he could've made it worked as a zen surfer dude, as if the Silver Surfer was human. Almost like a mirror image of Thor, where the parallels are obvious but everything is reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    They can push Tessa Thompson until the end of time, she is never carrying a film.

...and Hemsworth is doing major damage to his career. Outside of Thor, the guy is in one bomb after another. I will not be shocked if he ends up doing an Asgard series for Disney+ the streaming service.

The irony is Hemsworth is Silver Age Aquaman top to bottom and he could've made it worked as a zen surfer dude, as if the Silver Surfer was human. Almost like a mirror image of Thor, where the parallels are obvious but everything is reversed.
    This isn't a re-boot just a different wing of the MIB universe give it a try..
    Last edited by Madcap70; Dec 22, '18 at 7:37 PM.

It should be called "Woman in Black", maybe. The title doesn't work anymore. People in Black?

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    It should be called "Woman in Black", maybe. The title doesn't work anymore. People in Black?
    These women were in the films:

Last edited by Madcap70; Dec 22, '18 at 10:09 PM.

Images
    Independence Day 2 makes Men in a lack 2 look like Citizen Kane. Avoid at all costs. Itís really that bad.