Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone outside the US unable to get figures? I've got a few extras...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • K
    Fun Will Now Commence
    • Jun 20, 2001

Anyone outside the US unable to get figures? I've got a few extras...

Hi folks.

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but when NewMego launched, folks outside the US weren't able to order from Target.com and only had the option of paying eBay's sometimes inflated prices. At that time, I offered to help those folks out, but "life" stuff came up and I wasn't able to do much. I am a person " of my word", however so here I am....albeit late.

My local Target is small, with weird hit and miss Mego stuff. That being said, I picked up a few extra items and want no profit...will sell for price paid and actual cost of shipping method of buyer's choice. Items likely won't go til after Christmas and this post likely belongs in Marketplace but I wanted to put it here first to help out those folks who really can't get their hands on the items at reasonable cost. If there is no interest here, I'll put in Marketplace in a week or so.

I myself am still wanting green shirt Kirk and 14" Supes 🙄

I have the following available (none opened) and can provide pix

K

1. Two screaming werewolves, $13.00 US each plus shipping
    2. One Romulan Commander, $13.00 US plus shipping
    3. One Bewitched two pack of Endora and Serena, $30.00 US plus shipping
    4. One Frankenstein, $13.00 US plus shipping
    5. One 14" blue Batman, $20.00 US plus shipping

Many thanks!
    I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."
  • Madcap70
    • Dec 4, 2017

I'd be interested in a werewolf but I'm in the US is that ok?

Comment

• K
      Fun Will Now Commence
      • Jun 20, 2001

Hi Madcap. Thanks for the reply.

I have no problem selling to anyone anywhere, just want to give the folks outside the US a chance to reply before I do so if you don't mind. I guess I just feel like I promised those people so I want to be fair. How about this: we'll give it a week or so and if I hear nothing then I'll pm you regarding one of the werewolves.Sound fair? The reality is that I cannot keep all the extras that I purchased. There's simply no room. Hahaha. My target is doing some very strange things also. They never really got a lot of stock of any of the waves. But when I check every 1.5 weeks or so there are one or two different figures that weren't there before. In any case I will certainly keep you posted; hope you understand my reasoning. ��

Comment

• Riderfan
        Megos are cool
        • Feb 14, 2012

PM sent
        I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• Madcap70
          • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by K
          Hi Madcap. Thanks for the reply.

I have no problem selling to anyone anywhere, just want to give the folks outside the US a chance to reply before I do so if you don't mind. I guess I just feel like I promised those people so I want to be fair. How about this: we'll give it a week or so and if I hear nothing then I'll pm you regarding one of the werewolves.Sound fair? The reality is that I cannot keep all the extras that I purchased. There's simply no room. Hahaha. My target is doing some very strange things also. They never really got a lot of stock of any of the waves. But when I check every 1.5 weeks or so there are one or two different figures that weren't there before. In any case I will certainly keep you posted; hope you understand my reasoning. ��
          Thanks so much K sounds good...

Comment

• K
            Fun Will Now Commence
            • Jun 20, 2001

My pleasure . Thank *you*!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰