Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photoshop? Custom? Wave 4? Fantasy figure? Factory error? Internet mystery? Hoax?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I'm just saying, if it looks nice, and it's very hard to tell it's been opened, then why so reluctant to show it?

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I can't understand why it's big secret to begin with, a simple down to earth question, and it gets a odd mysterious answer.

That just raises a red flag for me, like there hiding something and don't want you know, maybe they think Lonnie is
      a secret spy for the underground?

Comment

• wise guy
        Career Member
        • Dec 29, 2014

Originally posted by tjacwave50
        I can't understand why it's big secret to begin with, a simple down to earth question, and it gets a odd mysterious answer.

That just raises a red flag for me, like there hiding something and don't want you know, maybe they think Lonnie is
        a secret spy for the underground?
        I agree if your selling something on Ebay answer the question or it looks shady. The guy
        who burned me on the Mego Green Arrow was a member here on the Museum

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

The thing is, I don't know how it looks, and telling me how it looks means I still don't know what it looks like. I know how it's described, by the person who wants to sell it. If in person it doesn't look as good as described, I would not be able to return it.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎