X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Studio Series Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime

Wowzers, that is nice looking. I didn't think the Seige Optimus would ever be equaled in the voyager scale. But here you get the 80s truck with a supped up detailed 80s style Prime. Wow!

Earlier today, we put up two news articles on the instruction manual and robot mode image of new Studio Series 38 Voyager Class Optimus Prime, from the Bumblebee film. Following that, we have a leaked image of the back of the box of the said toy, thanks t
    Last edited by Werewolf; Dec 20, '18, 2:13 PM. Reason: typos
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Mego Newbie14
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 25, 2018

That looks ridiculously awesome. Hoping more are on the way from this movie.

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

I'm by no means a Transformers expert (I bailed after they killed Optimus in the '86 movie), but it looked like they modeled the CG in the Bumblebee movie on the 80's cartoon versions of the characters. BTW, the movie was a lot of fun, too
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎