X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Happy Days spinoffs??

With the passing of Penny Marshall it got me thinking about the Laverne and Shirley line. The line should have stayed with the 8 inch lineup so that line could have had one girl figure. I think the line would have lasted longer. FTC got the rights and released more figures but the spinoff shows were not part of the deal, which was the reason I did not collect the line. Now that the Happy Days is back at Mego, is it possible to try and expand the lineup with Laverne and Shirley and Mork and Mindy. Oh how fun it would be to see those sold as two packs (again).

Laverne & Shirley Megos 3.jpgLaverne & Shirley Megos 4.jpgMork and mindy.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

I’d be sorely tempted if there were a Lenny and Squiggy and even a Big Ragù. I’d probably at least dabble in some of the line then. I always loved the crossover episodes. Now, Mork and Mindy was never a favorite of mine.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I only recently watched the Mork & Mindy and it was a strange series.

In order to do it properly you would have to do at least two 2 packs (Laverne & Shirley) & (Lenny & Squiggy) and include the vintage artwork with them.

Best crossover ever.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        With the passing of Penny Marshall it got me thinking about the Laverne and Shirley line. The line should have stayed with the 8 inch lineup so that line could have had one girl figure. I think the line would have lasted longer. FTC got the rights and released more figures but the spinoff shows were not part of the deal, which was the reason I did not collect the line. Now that the Happy Days is back at Mego, is it possible to try and expand the lineup with Laverne and Shirley and Mork and Mindy. Oh how fun it would be to see those sold as two packs (again).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24532[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24534[/ATTACH]
        Two packs Laverne/Shirley Lenny/Squiggy and single Carmine (I go from rags to riches)

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎