X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • callistofreak
    Who stole my stuff !!!
    • Jul 1, 2006

1/2 price sale at Target

There are a few MEGOs that are half price.
    Like Greg, Alice & Marcia. And the Charmed sisters. Check it out.
    Last edited by callistofreak; Dec 17, '18, 9:52 PM.
    sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

None of which my Target currently have in stock.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by callistofreak
      What !!

Is this a ruse ?

I paid $15.99 plus tax for all these figures mentioned above and now 1/2 price.

Not happy at all.
      Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
      :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
      I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by callistofreak
        No surprise there, since my local 2 Targets have bunches of peg warmers of the females.

Comment

• Madcap70
          • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by tjacwave50
          No surprise there, since my local 2 Targets have bunches of peg warmers of the females.
          Hey I bought some not because of the characters just for custom fodder if you parted each figure out that's about $15-20 each figure in parts alone so it's a win win

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

for the heck of it I got greg,phoebe and prue for someday fodder,and I went ahead and got the 14" superman.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Madcap70
              Hey I bought some not because of the characters just for custom fodder if you parted each figure out that's about $15-20 each figure in parts alone so it's a win win
              I hear ya on that, I would like to do a Lt. Janice Rand, maybe Angels Kris? but no idea on how to
              redo her hair style.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2011

Strolled into Target by me and they have the Bewitchded set now up for $29.99 an a 10% off sign on all figures.

Wave 1 is still at $12.99 and plenty of supply. Breaks my Corny heart.

Asked the Target dude who happened to be in the same aisle about....what if these aren't selling in January?

He said could be a super clearance price of $7.99 next, but couldn't confirm.

Also asked if this Target would be getting in any Wave 2 - 3 soon. And he said , and I quote......highly unlikely if this " stuff " don't sell bro.

So I bought some popcorn on the way out and started singing christmas music.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

The half price sale is over.

Comment

• Madcap70
                    • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                    The half price sale is over.
                    Yea what a joke Target doesn't get it more should have been on sale to make room for Wave 4

Comment

• Brue
                      User without title
                      • Sep 29, 2005

I hear some complain that a sale happened after you bought -or the sale wasn't long enough.

That is the way retail works.

Price for maximum profit. There is a high demand (you bought it) -it was priced right. $15.99
                      Some people freak out when they can't find it retail, buy it secondary market. $30 plus shipping.
                      If they don't sell ,lower the price. If the demand is there at that price (you bought it) it was priced right. $12.99
                      freak out when they can't find it retail, buy it secondary market. $30 plus shipping.
                      If sales slow down, put it on sale. priced right at $6.99
                      They move enough product during the sale - the sale ends. priced right at $12.99
                      They decide they have sold as many as can - they have a close out sale or sell inventory to secondary seller. ?? $3.99 ??
                      Waited until stores, hoarders and speculators realized they couldn't unload them - BONUS: Every figure is available.....~ $2
                      After that you can hold it for 20 years MIP and you can sell it for $0-$30

How much did you pay? That depends on how bad you wanted it and how long you were willing to wait.
                      THE PRICE YOU PAID IS NOT TARGET'S FAULT.

Every product at every store goes through this process.

I bought Dracula when found him at $15.99 a month after he came out. That was a good purchase.
                      I bought Wolfman at $12.99 The week he came out. That was a good purchase.
                      I want Frankenstein and haven't seen him at my local target. I will wait. If I find it at retail or lower, I'll buy it.
                      I have seen figures I didn't want at $6.49 - I dd not buy them.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

I am not really sure why people even complain about this. Even at 16 plus tax it is way cheaper than one FTC plus shipping (and sales tax if you live in FLA).
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wise guy
                          Career Member
                          • Dec 29, 2014

The Target that I checked today had yellow clearance stickers on all the Tootie figures
                          for nine dollars and change .The other figures still scan 12.99. I will check back I'm sure
                          Action Jackson is next because they had over 12 . The clearance price should drop even
                          more because no one is buying poor Tootie at this Target.14'' Flash is still reg price and they
                          had 4 but no Batman

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by wise guy
                            The Target that I checked today had yellow clearance stickers on all the Tootie figures
                            for nine dollars and change .The other figures still scan 12.99. I will check back I'm sure
                            Action Jackson is next because they had over 12 . The clearance price should drop even
                            more because no one is buying poor Tootie at this Target.14'' Flash is still reg price and they
                            had 4 but no Batman
                            Not by beloved Tootie !!

And Action Jackson next ?

Last edited by Cornelius POTA; Dec 26, '18, 6:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎