Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

I just hope the movie does well enough that WB stays the course and get the DCEU back on track so we can get proper Superman, Batman and JL movies. though for what it's worth, I did enjoy JL, Joss did the best he could getting that one back together after Snyder left. they just chose a poor villain and the CGI on him was awful, otherwise, it was a good movie

Comment

• Madcap70
      • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
      I just hope the movie does well enough that WB stays the course and get the DCEU back on track so we can get proper Superman, Batman and JL movies. though for what it's worth, I did enjoy JL, Joss did the best he could getting that one back together after Snyder left. they just chose a poor villain and the CGI on him was awful, otherwise, it was a good movie
      No JL was bad it was RUSHED and all over the place...Do people really like bad movies like JL and BVS and they have to make excuses for them being "good"?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

It's possible that people may just have opinions that differ from yours. Enjoyment is subjective and the "excuses" that you mention are part of those opinions. Also, it's possible for some people to like part (or most) of something and therefore still enjoy it. YMMV.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Madcap70
          • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          It's possible that people may just have opinions that differ from yours. Enjoyment is subjective and the "excuses" that you mention are part of those opinions. Also, it's possible for some people to like part (or most) of something and therefore still enjoy it. YMMV.
          Your right but why do you keep trying to prove YOUR point about what YOU think is right to me? It seems like you have an axe to grind and trust me most people didn't like BVS and JL I wanted them to be better I like competition but besides Wonder Woman And Aquaman DC isn't that good that's fact I wish it was different...

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

*sigh* You concluded your post with a question, and I provided one potential, reasonable answer. No argument is intended. Evidently no discussion is, either.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Madcap70
              • Dec 4, 2017

*sigh* You concluded your post with a question, and I provided one potential, reasonable answer. No argument is intended. Evidently no discussion is, either.
              And once again keep the topic ON HAND just because I don't engage you is because I choose not to because you like to take up an argument when your not even the one that I respond too and make it look like your "better" than certain people

Little advice....If you want to respond with an actual answer be forthcoming not like your a know it all because your not

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

You are engaging me, and you've made yourself perfectly clear. We all get it. Again, no argument is intended, just an alternate viewpoint. Please excuse me for posting in relation to you. It's an open forum, but I'll be glad to avoid you in the future. Also, please feel free to block me.

Comment

• Madcap70
                  • Dec 4, 2017

You are engaging me, and you've made yourself perfectly clear. We all get it. Again, no argument is intended, just an alternate viewpoint. Please excuse me for posting in relation to you. It's an open forum, but I'll be glad to avoid you in the future. Also, please feel free to block me.
                  No you keep responding back like trying to bait..why? Once again your opinion last time I checked your not Nostalgiabuff I would discuss it with him not you...But everytime you post when it concerns me you like to express your opinion like you got a grudge take some advice ignore me I do you until you respond again and again and again...Take it to PM if you want to continue....Oh I will block you what a way to start out 2019...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

well, Madcap, in my opinion, JL was a good movie, not perfect, but I enjoy watching it. i was not making excuses for the movie, just giving my viewpoint. you are entitled to your opinion but don't push it anyone else. PNG was not pushing his opinion on you, just expressing others have different opinions

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

ADMIN: THis is a public forum and if you state your viewpoint in it, you have to expect that others may challenge it. The only rule is it has to be civil and without personal attack or insult.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Orion1
                        • Apr 7, 2010

Easily the Best DC movie since the Dark Knight, awesome job by James Wan in creating the cinematic version of the Under Sea Kingdom of Atlantis.

I have to say Aquaman is my favorite DC movie second only to the Christopher Reeve Superman.

I don't know what theater that other guy went to, but in my sold out showing the audience was clapping and cheering at the end.

Looking forward to Shazam!, Wonder Woman 1984 with Cheetah, and Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam, and the new Joker movie.

and of course the upcoming Justice League vs the Legion of Doom

The DC Comics Movieverse is finally heading in the right direction

Now if only they could reboot Superman and Green Lantern properly...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

JL vs LoD? I have not heard of this, is that the sequel to JL?

Comment

• cjefferys
                            Duke of Gloat
                            • Apr 23, 2006

Took the wife and kids to see this today and we all totally enjoyed it. Cast, story, direction and effects all worked for me, well done!

Comment

• Madcap70
                              • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                              well, Madcap, in my opinion, JL was a good movie, not perfect, but I enjoy watching it. i was not making excuses for the movie, just giving my viewpoint. you are entitled to your opinion but don't push it anyone else. PNG was not pushing his opinion on you, just expressing others have different opinions
                              You right but Flash was creepy in that movie that WASN'T Barry Allen they should have used Grant Gustin and Cyborg? It should have been John Stewart to make sense with Johns involved how are these films getting so screwed up?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                                Muddling through
                                • Oct 4, 2008

Grant Gustin would have been perfect. I don't understand DC's reluctance to tie the TV and movies together

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎