X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by OCSuperman
    I have to say those pics are very good to show the steps, but I just am not comfortable taking my Mary Marvel apart to fix it.

First I'd be afraid to mess her up ... more importantly I should not have to fix a $50 figure (FTC)!

I am at a crossroads, my 12" Riddler has a wonky/loose arm too. I am honestly rethinking these 12" figures. C'mon FTC ... I played with Megos as a child and trust me I was not easy on them YET they never, never, NEVER were this fragile!
    I agree with you. I have asked them over and over again to please fix the tension issue. But, they don't listen.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of these figures, but the reality is a smidge disappointing.

There are comparable 12 inch female bodies available, so I am going to purchase one and see if the head fits. They don't have issues with rubber bands on account of they don't have any and are built using pegs.
    JediJaida

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

I just wish everyone would just dump these banded bodies and go with a Type S style bandless design. I know the nostalgia, blah, blah, blah, but if the body looks just like the original, but without the bands... who cares? The tension is the only problem with the FTC bodies. Fix that issue and they would be considered very good figures.

Even Mego 2.0 has made adjustments to the original style body.

Comment

• danadoll
        Micronaut Nut!
        • Apr 11, 2005

Too bad they didn't do her more accurately, with brown hair and brown eyes...after all, wasn't Judy Garland the inspiration for the character's look?

Dana
        "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I'd like to see a JG head in that scale.

Anywho, I contacted FTC about the hole in the top of her head, and they told me that is how the factory roots hair.
          JediJaida

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎