Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary Marvel is in the house!

Images
    Blog Entries

Mary Marvel is in the house!

I must profess that I had my doubts about the announcement 12 inch figures, but not THIS ONE!

She stands up straight! No floppy limbs or waist.

She's wearing panties! That was a bit of a shock seeing as none of the other female figures did.

Her sculpt is a dead replica of their more generic heads, but with rusty red hair rather than bright or dark read like the smaller ones.

I'm concerned about losing the shoes, but I plan to get her a pair of tall yellow boots, and putting the slippers away.

This figure is great! Let's hope that the others are just as good.
    JediJaida

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm so glad you like her, let's root for the Marvel Family.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

This is great to hear! Can I ask, how is the scale of the head? I only ask because in the pic on FTC website her head looks small (she's the only one I see this with). It'd be great to be wrong about this!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Her head is in pretty good scale. It's not too big and doesn't suffer from the humongous noggin syndrome their other heads do.
    JediJaida

Images
    Blog Entries
    Update: Barbie shoes do NOT fit the doll. Go for the DTC boots or BBI female boots.
    JediJaida

Great news! Would love to see a pic of the production figure. I was always under the impression what is online is the prototype.

Images
    Blog Entries
    20181214_172135.jpg here it 20181214_172135.jpgis.

Dang it. All my pictures come out sideways!
    JediJaida

^^^ Thanks! Looks good! Looks real good!!

I like it

She looks good and her head seems just right ... and you say she stands up straight? Now I need to start figuring which ones to drop $50 on