Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: We are closer to Mego Meet 2019 than 2018

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    4,135
    Images
    4

    We are closer to Mego Meet 2019 than 2018

    I will be there with my sidekick. It will be my 15th Mego Meet and her 13th or 14th. The drive from Columbus is not too bad.

    I'll drive the Jokermobile there.

    I have a costume idea. Lame, but fun. And one or two from the past.

    I'll have megos and other crap for sale.

    Maybe I'll even buy something.

    I will help set up Thursday (I already told Austin I would, so might as well go all in)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 19, 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,343
    I am only a little more than a half hour away from Columbus, but I couldn't make it work last year because of my work schedule, but my wife and I are really hoping to attend this year.

    -M

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 5, 2008
    Location
    near Akron
    Posts
    14,694
    Images
    1
    Blog Entries
    2
    I hope to attend again, it was so much fun.

    I don't know if I'll cosplay again--it took up a lot of time, and the character I've considered would be $$$.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    4,135
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I hope to attend again, it was so much fun.

    I don't know if I'll cosplay again--it took up a lot of time, and the character I've considered would be $$$.
    I would say - just phone it in, but i now you are better than that. so get a ben cooper mask and have fun with it. Or come dressed as one of penguins goons,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    4,135
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I am only a little more than a half hour away from Columbus, but I couldn't make it work last year because of my work schedule, but my wife and I are really hoping to attend this year.

    -M
    well consider this your notice to request the day off six months from now

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 15, 2017
    Location
    Say YES to Michigan!
    Posts
    702
    I'm sure the information is out there somewhere already, but would someone mind pointing me to who I should contact about trying to get a table? I have a friend a couple of states over that's interested and he's enlisted me to be his helper monkey.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 14, 2003
    Location
    B
    Posts
    24,812
    Images
    496
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    I'm sure the information is out there somewhere already, but would someone mind pointing me to who I should contact about trying to get a table? I have a friend a couple of states over that's interested and he's enlisted me to be his helper monkey.
    Registration will open in January - no linkie yet.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 15, 2001
    Location
    My Pants
    Posts
    55,938
    Blog Entries
    8
    I'm getting a lot of hotel interest too.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 5, 2008
    Location
    near Akron
    Posts
    14,694
    Images
    1
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    I would say - just phone it in, but i now you are better than that. so get a ben cooper mask and have fun with it. Or come dressed as one of penguins goons,
    That's good advice! And no, I can't phone it in. But then again, I would never have thought of something as clever as Mego Joker as opposed to another version.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 3, 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,741
    Images
    46
    mego meet.

    I will be there.

    aw yeah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •