Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Your pal, Jim
    Museum Patron
    • Apr 3, 2015

I got my order last night. Very happy with 'em. I didn't have time to open 'em (I will later this week or on the weekend), but here are a couple quick pictures:

(now, philosophical question: is my Christmas tree already up? Or is it still up from last year? It's up to YOU, true believer!)

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Thanks, Your pal, Jim. I have the same order coming, but with Santa instead of Cheetah, which doesn't look bad in the package. Maybe I will get her when they release there next wave, which shouldn't be too far out.

Does Nightwing have the boot top modification as shown in the loose picture? It's hard to tell, but it looks like it's there, but modified? The suit looks a little loose too, especially in the neck, but a move to a Type S should rectify that.

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
        Museum Patron
        • Apr 3, 2015

Originally posted by TRDouble
        Thanks, Your pal, Jim. I have the same order coming, but with Santa instead of Cheetah, which doesn't look bad in the package. Maybe I will get her when they release there next wave, which shouldn't be too far out.

Does Nightwing have the boot top modification as shown in the loose picture? It's hard to tell, but it looks like it's there, but modified? The suit looks a little loose too, especially in the neck, but a move to a Type S should rectify that.
        Hey, TRD. Just swamped this week, but I took a quick look this morning (still in the package) and yeah, the boots are full sized with some kinda business affixed to the top.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Your pal, Jim
          Hey, TRD. Just swamped this week, but I took a quick look this morning (still in the package) and yeah, the boots are full sized with some kinda business affixed to the top.
          Thanks! I should have mine today. Looking forward to them.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Is Superfriends Joker the same Joker on the Scooby Doo episode?

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by tjacwave50
              Is Superfriends Joker the same Joker on the Scooby Doo episode?
              No. That Joker had a red bow and vest. Pretty different looking.

Comment

• knight errant00
                8 Inch Action Figure
                • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                It might really work on a EMCE Wolfman body with the monster hands and feet.
                Has anybody tried this yet? Curious to see if that would yield a more Neal Adams-looking Man-Bat . . .

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by knight errant00
                  Has anybody tried this yet? Curious to see if that would yield a more Neal Adams-looking Man-Bat . . .
                  Not spending 30 bucks to try it. If they ever sell the head by itself I might. It really should look better that way, tho
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm definitely trying it, hoping to get Man-Bat loose. I'm aiming for the Batman Family look, with dk green/olive unripped trousers.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      I'm definitely trying it, hoping to get Man-Bat loose. I'm aiming for the Batman Family look, with dk green/olive unripped trousers.
                      just like the Wolfman already has.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I was thinking of a pair from Luthor/Ra's, IDK.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

I was thinking of a pair from Luthor/Ra's, IDK.
                          well I was just planning to use the ones on the Wolfman, and maybe his brown oversuit if it is a separate piece from the shirt. Dang, now I need to go look.

Comment

• comicmike
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 22, 2009

* Yes !!

Comment

• Hedji
                              Citizen of Gotham
                              • Nov 17, 2012

Yeah, this I really want to see.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

I am starting to figure out what I want to do. Just need the head, I am going to make better wings.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎