Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green uniform Kirks and Romulan's on cards

Another scammer?
    Or another unmotivated sloth that can't seem to make it to the post office for over a MONTH after taking someone's money?
    Either way, it's pathetic.

I hope not, hate to think one of our members would do something like this.

The last time he was on the site was Jan 10th, strange he didn't respond to those inquiries
    at that time, it does raise a red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock664 View Post
    Another scammer?
    Or another unmotivated sloth that can't seem to make it to the post office for over a MONTH after taking someone's money?
    Either way, it's pathetic.
    Unfortunately, I paid him via PayPal "Friends" to save him the fees so I can't file a claim to PP... Anyway, I am ready to leave this experience behind and move forward.
    I just can't understand why folks like him appear all of a sudden from nowhere and begin posting eagerly and enthusiastically and then all of a sudden disappear the same way... Anyhow, if you get to read this (and I know you have visited the site and read my PMs/inquires) know that I forgive you...

Images
    He has been a member for a long time, and it seems like it would be a pretty low payoff scam. Maybe I'm a crazy optimist, but I'm still hoping this gets worked out.

I got the impression he was trying to help out. Maybe life just got in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by LardLad View Post
    I got the impression he was trying to help out. Maybe life just got in the way.
    I'm sorry, but if you have time to post here in the interim, you certainly have time to make a trip to the post office within a month's time, especially if you accept someone's money.
    I too highly doubt it's a scam, as it is a pretty low-yield transaction. As someone who's been on the bad end of one of these deals (with a rather notorious high profile slow-to-ship member of these boards), I have admit I have little tolerance for such shenanigans.

Images
    I got all out but, missed Boywonder0. I just sent the refund today for his. You can check with others. I sent the figures out in good time. Christmas and job got in the way but, I did get 23 figures out of 24 sent out in good time. I think i did pretty good under the circumstances.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    He has been a member for a long time, and it seems like it would be a pretty low payoff scam. Maybe I'm a crazy optimist, but I'm still hoping this gets worked out.
    thank you for your kind words. I was honestly just trying to make sure we all had a green kirk for Christmas.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"