X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by LardLad
    I got the impression he was trying to help out. Maybe life just got in the way.
    I'm sorry, but if you have time to post here in the interim, you certainly have time to make a trip to the post office within a month's time, especially if you accept someone's money.
    I too highly doubt it's a scam, as it is a pretty low-yield transaction. As someone who's been on the bad end of one of these deals (with a rather notorious high profile slow-to-ship member of these boards), I have admit I have little tolerance for such shenanigans.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
      Career Member
      • Nov 22, 2011

I got all out but, missed Boywonder0. I just sent the refund today for his. You can check with others. I sent the figures out in good time. Christmas and job got in the way but, I did get 23 figures out of 24 sent out in good time. I think i did pretty good under the circumstances.
      "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
        Career Member
        • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by sprytel
        He has been a member for a long time, and it seems like it would be a pretty low payoff scam. Maybe I'm a crazy optimist, but I'm still hoping this gets worked out.
        thank you for your kind words. I was honestly just trying to make sure we all had a green kirk for Christmas.
        "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎