X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Target... Girl, you so crazy!

Got a Target package in today from the last sale. A huuuuuge 4 foot long box arrived on the door step this morning. I figured they combined shipping on a few things as Megos were the only thing I ordered from Target.

Opened this giant box up to reveal a bunch of air bubbles and 3 smaller boxes inside.

Inside each of the 3 smaller boxes was more bubble wrap and 1 single Mego.

All 3 Megos (and probably a half dozen more) could have fit entirely in one of the small boxes.

Not that I care, it's their shipping, but I found the whole thing rather amusing.
  • favoritemonsters
    • Aug 4, 2018

My shipment of 6 yesterday was the same way...1 very big box, 6 smaller boxes inside.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 12, 2004

Same here.

Comment

• KLAATU
        Museum Patron
        • Feb 3, 2009

I bought a single figure (Al Bundy) a few weeks back. When the shipment arrived, it was a large box with lots of air-cushioning and a smaller box inside. Inside the smaller box was a carefully-wrapped carded figure with additional bubble-wrap. This is 1000 times better than when they crammed a single carded figure inside a box that was smaller than the card or when they used a large box with absolutely no bubble wrap (and let the card rattle around inside). I am grateful.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

must say my five boxes all figures were carefully protected with bubble wrap and such.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Gotta admit their packing is way better than Walmart. Bought my nephew the Transformers G1 reissue of Hot Rod. They put in a teeny tiny box,they had to fold down the back of the package.

Comment

• Piddley
              • Sep 3, 2013

Having one figure each in each box inside of a bigger box is how mine have been coming the last couple of times. Also, I've noticed each box now has a sticker attached to it listing what item is in the box. I'm curious if maybe these are on the shelf at whatever warehouse they are at, already boxed with bubble wrap in them, and they just grab them already boxed and sealed and throw them in a bigger box.

Comment

• toothaction
                Career Member
                • Jul 15, 2017

Last shipment: Big box with a little box inside, little box too small for the figure contained, with two more loose cards squeezed in to fit the big box next to the little one. 3 flavors of asinine!
                >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• JoeMego
                  • Oct 29, 2018

I was expecting one of three Target deliveries today and what was SUPPOSED to arrive today was Green Shirt Kirk, A 2nd Romulan, and the Werewolf. Instead I got the shipment that Target.com says will arrive WEDNESDAY - Al, Cowardly Lion and Chachi. I was happy but disappointed - Target website tracking is still showing the first package arriving today. :-)

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

I got packages today that said they would be here on the 6th. The Target tracking says it's still early delivery for the sixth, even though it was delivered four days late.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎