X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

Green shirt Kirk for trade

Target initially put my green Kirk on backorder but released it shortly thereafter. When he went on backorder, I bought more to take advantage of the "Buy 2, Get 1" offer. As such, I've got an extra green Kirk.

Anyone want to trade a Werewolf for a green Kirk? I think Screaming Werewolf is the only guy I haven't gotten that I want at this point.

If so, I'll ship mine to you, and you ship yours to me. Even stevens. I'm in the 29681 zip code.
  • Paladin
    • Oct 26, 2015

Done...where are you

Comment

• cockyhoskins
      Career Member
      • Jan 13, 2009

PM sent, Paladin!

Thanks! Looking forward to the trade!

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

If it falls through, I have a wolf.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• cockyhoskins
          Career Member
          • Jan 13, 2009

So anyways... I sent my Green Shirt Kirk to Paladin, which was received on 12/14. I got the normal BS responses concerning his shipping the Werewolf... "I've been working too much, can't make it to the post office, etc."

Here it is... January 9. After several private messages with no response (yet he lurks the forum often, as recently as two days ago), I'm resolved to the fact that this lowlife d!ckcheese scammed me out of a trade. BUT don't let the same happen to you... His name on here is Paladin, but his real name is Michal Piercefield out of Chicago, Ill. Trade at your own risk, especially if you're on the facebook groups.

Scumbags like this are why the online trading community is all but dead...

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

sorry to hear...rest assured, this type of behavior is not tolerated here.

Comment

• Treadwell
              Museum Super Collector
              • Dec 31, 2018

That sucks. And I just saw a werewolf Thursday. If I'd read this thread earlier I'd have snagged it for you.

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                Career Member
                • Jan 13, 2009

Originally posted by Treadwell
                That sucks. And I just saw a werewolf Thursday. If I'd read this thread earlier I'd have snagged it for you.
                Thanks for the offer, Treadwell! I got one this week at my local Target. I was actually shocked that they had several. Thanks again! Believe me, I didn't lose anything in the grand scheme of things. It's no big deal to me. Just wanted other members to know not to deal with this cat.

Comment

• K
                  Fun Will Now Commence
                  • Jun 20, 2001

Glad it all worked out for you
                  I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢