Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Finally got my jacket today! It's really awesome. Well worth the extra cash.

Comment

• rodkeith
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 16, 2008

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Hey, glad to hear it!

I totally think it makes the figure. I bought Joker out of obligation and originally wasn't all that thrilled, but the coat magically changes him into one of my favourites.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I ordered my Joker off of Target, and Jacket from Doc Mego. Looking forward to them both...and the Flash!!!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• jimbutsu
          Memory *is* RAM!
          • Apr 11, 2002

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          Got mine about when you got yours - we're jacket twinsies!!!

Kidding aside, I'm betting that he's shipping stuff out in lots, and we just happened to order at the beginning of a cycle.

I did think it was neat that the return address was "Mego Corp." Who would have thought that in 2019 we'd be getting mail from Mego???
          "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^Got mine Monday and thought the same thing. Now I wish I'd kept that envelope!!!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Riderfan
              Megos are cool
              • Feb 14, 2012

Ordered mine (and a few other bits) 12/05 and showed up today, was mailed 01/03 so I agree he must have sent of a bunch at the same time.

Like others here I got Joker during the sale so paying for the jacket doesn't really bother me considering how much better he looks now. The lapel flower is a nice touch too, as is the wire in the coat tails.

K
              I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎