Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avengers 4 Teaser Trailer

We get Ronin finally!

Images
    Yes!

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    I'm really looking forward to this. I really hope they do not solve everything by simply using the time stone to go back and prevent Thanos from getting the stones. That just seems kind of lazy. It was Dr Strange who initiated the "end game" and the stone seemed "activated" when he handed it over to Thanos. I hope that its just part of the answer.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Blog Entries
    I kind of don't want to see this, I'm worried that they're going to kill off Cap and I'm not ok with that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I kind of don't want to see this, I'm worried that they're going to kill off Cap and I'm not ok with that.
    That's my biggest worry too! I know RDJ is done because he wants to be...but one of the Russo brothers just recently let on, that Chris Evans might not be quite done with Cap.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I hope that's true--I like Cap, and Evan's portrayal of him.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.