Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six Million Dollar Christmas

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shazam7208 View Post
    My favorite Christmas was the one I received a ton of Six Million Dollar Man toys....I already had Steve, so I got for Christmas...Oscar, Maskatron, Undercover Assignment outfit, the Rocket, Mission Control Center and the Backpack radio. The next Christmas or maybe birthday I remember getting Bigfoot, the Bionic Mission Vehicle and the Critical assignment arms and legs.....loved em all! My sister was getting a bunch of the Bionic Woman toys so we had lots of bionic action going on!
    Wow, that was a nice collection! I always wanted Oscar and the extra limbs.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I have all those now. But when I was a kid, it was a a Bionic Woman Christmas. Well, I got the Jaime Sommers doll and 2 outfits for my 11th birthday, but that Christmas I got the Bionic Beauty Salon.
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."