X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Six Million Dollar Christmas

I can't help but associate Lee Majors with Christmas, he was present at some really good ones!

Don't forget to join our new facebook group.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Love it! I played with them all as a kid. The repair station is still in my Mom's attic, as well as the inflatable dome. Last time I went to visit, I brought Oscar and Maskatron home with me. Next time, I think I'll get the rest (as much as will fit into my suitcase). I don't think I have the radio anymore. Never had Bigfoot. I think that was is the most expensive today.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Yep, I got my SMDM for Christmas! Plus, there's this:

And this, of course:

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

^ Ha! Both great examples. Forgot about the Scrooged cameo. It really is lifted from the Power Records story about the Elves Revolt.

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

The Xmas I got my SMDM was definitely a good one!
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Makernaut
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Iron Mego
            The Xmas I got my SMDM was definitely a good one!
            Right there with ya!

Santa left mine driving a Johnny West Buckboard Wagon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Some of my favorite toys: I had Steve, Maskatron, my sister's Bionic Woman, the backpack radio, Bigfoot, and the transport. I have the urge to re-collect a set.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• shazam7208
                Career Member
                • Oct 28, 2008

My favorite Christmas was the one I received a ton of Six Million Dollar Man toys....I already had Steve, so I got for Christmas...Oscar, Maskatron, Undercover Assignment outfit, the Rocket, Mission Control Center and the Backpack radio. The next Christmas or maybe birthday I remember getting Bigfoot, the Bionic Mission Vehicle and the Critical assignment arms and legs.....loved em all! My sister was getting a bunch of the Bionic Woman toys so we had lots of bionic action going on!

Comment

• tay666
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 27, 2008

Originally posted by RSS
                  I can't help but associate Lee Majors with Christmas, he was present at some really good ones!
                  Even recently. Season 2 of Ash vs Evil Dead ran from Halloween through the middle of December.
                  So the time of year brought him back into the spotlight for me around the Holidays again.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                    Permanent Member
                    • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by RonnyG
                    Love it! I played with them all as a kid. The repair station is still in my Mom's attic, as well as the inflatable dome. Last time I went to visit, I brought Oscar and Maskatron home with me. Next time, I think I'll get the rest (as much as will fit into my suitcase). I don't think I have the radio anymore. Never had Bigfoot. I think that was is the most expensive today.
                    Yes Bigfoot is expensive. $200 near mint loose and $400-500 boxed. I'd be interested to know if they always were rare. I should have kept an issue of Lee's Toy Review to look at the price value in the 90's.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by shazam7208
                      My favorite Christmas was the one I received a ton of Six Million Dollar Man toys....I already had Steve, so I got for Christmas...Oscar, Maskatron, Undercover Assignment outfit, the Rocket, Mission Control Center and the Backpack radio. The next Christmas or maybe birthday I remember getting Bigfoot, the Bionic Mission Vehicle and the Critical assignment arms and legs.....loved em all! My sister was getting a bunch of the Bionic Woman toys so we had lots of bionic action going on!
                      Wow, that was a nice collection! I always wanted Oscar and the extra limbs.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                        • Apr 3, 2007

I have all those now. But when I was a kid, it was a a Bionic Woman Christmas. Well, I got the Jaime Sommers doll and 2 outfits for my 11th birthday, but that Christmas I got the Bionic Beauty Salon.
                        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍