• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

Has This Shipping Box Been Seen Before?

And if so, how often?

I've several shipping cases for AJ and Star Trek, just one for WGSH, but I don't think I've seen Wizard of Oz before. Especially filled with figures. Of course, I am far from a expert on shipping boxes. Full Disclosure- I do know the seller. He's a member here and a good guy, but I was wondering.

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I can't remember ever seeing one before either. It's a pretty good deal considering it comes with 18 figures in it.

Also, Dan is one of my favourite people I've met here, no offense to the rest of you.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Very nice. It's also great to see the case assortment, I didn't know that was a feature. I love Mego's Oz.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
        I can't remember ever seeing one before either. It's a pretty good deal considering it comes with 18 figures in it.

Also, Dan is one of my favourite people I've met here, no offense to the rest of you.
        Six more figures and it's a complete case!
        Last edited by LonnieFisher; Dec 4, '18, 5:06 PM.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by palitoy

None taken. I haven't exactly been the best.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎