Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Has This Shipping Box Been Seen Before?

Images

Has This Shipping Box Been Seen Before?

And if so, how often?

I've several shipping cases for AJ and Star Trek, just one for WGSH, but I don't think I've seen Wizard of Oz before. Especially filled with figures. Of course, I am far from a expert on shipping boxes. Full Disclosure- I do know the seller. He's a member here and a good guy, but I was wondering.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Meg...Aq-5:rk:1:pf:0

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Blog Entries
    I can't remember ever seeing one before either. It's a pretty good deal considering it comes with 18 figures in it.

Also, Dan is one of my favourite people I've met here, no offense to the rest of you.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Very nice. It's also great to see the case assortment, I didn't know that was a feature. I love Mego's Oz.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I can't remember ever seeing one before either. It's a pretty good deal considering it comes with 18 figures in it.

Also, Dan is one of my favourite people I've met here, no offense to the rest of you.
    Six more figures and it's a complete case!
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Dec 4, '18 at 5:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post

None taken. I haven't exactly been the best.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)