Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Well the Kirk, Joker, Luthor, Blue Batman, and Cowardly Lion and a few others I ordered last week have all arrived, so I have everything I wanted from Waves 1-3 in hand now.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MegoMonk
      Career Member
      • Jan 22, 2007

I have everything I want for 2018, already in hand or being delivered. The 3 Angels, The 3 Cheers figures, Jimi, Werewolf, Frankie, Bela, the Jeannie set, the 2 Trek sets, 1 AJ. For custom fodder I got a Lion, Al bundy, Sulu and an extra Kelley garret. I found about half of these in stores and half online. The only Ebay purchase was a Frankie, that was $15 minus a $5 ebay coupon. My wife has most of the Figures I bought and will be wrapping them for my Christmas present. The last time I got Megos for Christmas was 1978 (Torch, Iron Man and Lizard) I turned 13 a few months after that and stopped asking for Megos after that. Its such a blast to be getting Megos for Christmas 40 years after my last Christmas Megos.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎