X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

Got all the ones I wanted

It took a little patience and giving up on my vow to “only buy these in store”, but I finally have all the new Megos I wanted. All in I bought 5 14” figures, 3.5 boxed sets and 24 8” figures.

Thanks to all involved.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Glad to hear it, I'm in the same boat. I even went nuts yesterday and picked up extras to share with unlucky Canadians.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

I am ashamed to admit how many I have purchased. I will say that I still lack Kirk and Spock, but I am trying to stay strong and wait for them in the wild.

Comment

• DC_Guy
        Museum Super Collector
        • Sep 18, 2008

I'm still missing a Kirk and a blue Batman. I think I have all the other ones I wanted.

Comment

• boss
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 18, 2003

Those were a couple of tough ones. The Gene Simmons figure was the hardest for me. Luckily they were hitting the website in batches on Sunday.
          Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I too have gotten all I want now with an order placed last night, but I have gotten all of wave 3 through the website, not in stores. I may pick a few more up in store for custom fodder if I see them, but mostly done until next year when wave 4 eventually hits.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I just need werewolf and then I’ll be ready for wave 4

Comment

• DrZorma
                • Sep 1, 2016

After several problems with the transporter, all crew members are now accounted for! Looking forward to wave 4!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                  I am ashamed to admit how many I have purchased. I will say that I still lack Kirk and Spock, but I am trying to stay strong and wait for them in the wild.
                  I only wanted to purchase them in-store, but that plan failed. Now I have all the eight inch figures, and multiples of almost all of them. Thanks to Target.com. Otherwise, I'd only have about half of them. It is pretty exciting to get the packages, though.
                  Also, I'll bet I've bought more figures than almost anybody else on the planet, so don't feel too bad about your purchases.

Comment

• Makernaut
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 22, 2015

I'm 6 for 14, at this point, but I'd be at .500 if I went ahead and got Green Lantern from the website. He seems to always be available and I figure I'll snag him when I can get a couple of others from the website. Of the 6 I have in hand, 5 came from a store and 1 came from the website.

Comment

• noelani72
                      27inaleon
                      • Jun 25, 2002

congrats! I'm in the same boat. Got everything I wanted ( werewolf, found by The Boy 50 miles away from home was the last on the list so far).
                      Probably a good 1/3rd of my new stuff came from their website. Visited three stores within 50 miles...when we did take a couple trips, I'd beg the family to let me stop along the way and found a couple that way. I have extras too, except for Kirk.

That buy 2 get one free deal...sucked me right in like an Italian Mafia.

Comment

• ScottA
                        Original Member
                        • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                        I'm with Steve here. The Spock and Kirk assortment are MIA at my Target as well as is the Mirror and Bewitched 2-packs.

I need 3 of each of the Spock & Kirk for me and fellow collectors who are not on the boards.
                        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Makernaut
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Makernaut
                          I'm 6 for 14, at this point, but I'd be at .500 if I went ahead and got Green Lantern from the website. He seems to always be available and I figure I'll snag him when I can get a couple of others from the website. Of the 6 I have in hand, 5 came from a store and 1 came from the website.
                          9 for 14, now. Just got Green Lantern, Supes, and Blue Batman on the buy 2 get one free deal.

So far, 5 from came from a store and 4 from website.

Still waiting to score a Wolfman, Green shirt Kirk, Spock, and Romulan to be caught up with what I want from what is out. Didn't pull the trigger on Mirror Sulu/Uhura, but it was available on the website.

Comment

• Mary Canary
                            Career Member
                            • Jun 21, 2017

I still need Werewolf and Sabrina. Sigh. Hopefully when I go back to the US for the holidays.

Comment

• toothaction
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                              I still need Werewolf and Sabrina. Sigh. Hopefully when I go back to the US for the holidays.
                              PM'd.

So weird to do that... they get so cranky at the other board I hang out at when folk post about having sent a private message.
                              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎