Thread: CustoMego Creations 2: Jackson Bostwick Shazam!

Megomuseum News CustoMego Creations 2: Jackson Bostwick Shazam!

Welcome to Custom Mego Creations, a new series of “ how to” videos aimed at Mego Collectors and customizers. Since our inception over 20 years ago, the MegoMuseum has always embraced custom figures. We the practice change and evolve but the most important thing was that we weren’t responsible, it was the community itself,…

More...

Super cool!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Lonnie!

Images
    Great video, and I'm really tempted to try this one myself. I don't have much time for customs nowadays, but I love the feeling of getting in there and making Megos.

Thanks for sharing!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    Great, quick idea for a fun figure. Now, Mentor! I love that show, cheesy as it is. It fostered further reading and my appreciation of the character. Long live the true Captain Marvel!
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 4, '18 at 6:49 PM.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    You know when I first got my Brick Mantooth, I began seeing some customs like this and think that is a perfect Bostwick custom. Great idea for a new video series. Well done Brian!
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Blog Entries
    Thanks folks, it's coming along, can't wait until the guest hosts kick in. Probably next year for that.

I know this community has a lot of bright lights and this is going to be a positive thing.

I love this! and I've never even seen the show since childhood
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

These easy recipes are great to get folks into customizing their Mego figures.
    I loved the Shazam/Isis show back in the day so while I am over at Classic Toys site getting that costume I am going to have to get the Isis one too.
    Thanks!