Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I've met and chatted with Paul a few times over the years and he's a super nice guy.

I met Marty briefly at Mego Meet this passed year with my sons and he was a cool guy.

Chatted with Joel but not face to face; again super nice guy.

Would love to meet you as well some day Tom.

Mego folks are my kind of folks.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Cool photo ops and stores, guys!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Look at those smiles, that's what it's all about. Marty is so personable. I was thrilled to meet him, too.

I do hope to see you at Mego Meet sometime, Tom--your grandson might enjoy it, too and it would be a pleasure to meet both of you. We need that next (or third!) generation of Mego fans!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• noelani72
          27inaleon
          • Jun 25, 2002

I had gathered my research...plotted course...planned tickets...but at the end of the day I just couldn't swing the 5hr drive to hang out for a couple hours and do the drive all over again....but damn, I was seriously on the fence and wanted to see Marty and the gang sooooo bad. MegoMeet can't get here soon enough.

Comment

• newlyknighted
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 21, 2010

Great pics Tom and Chris! What fun that must have been to meet the Keepers of the Mego Flame!
            I post in thy general direction!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎