X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Target.com not shipping to my zip code?

Very strange. Kirk was available and when I tried to purchase it wouldn't let me. Now I get a notice that they won't ship to my zip code. Then the blue Batman came up, and the same thing. It said available, but won't ship to my zip code. I've gotten a lot of packages from them, and am expecting more. I wonder what the problem is. Very frustrating! I've missed out on Kirk a few times tonight, when I should have been able to buy them.
    Anybody else have this problem?
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

the only time I saw something like that was when it was not available.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I have multiple screens with the same message. It was in stock, and when I tried to add it to my cart, it changed to not available for my zip. So I went and loaded another page and it did the same thing. It has happened a bunch of times tonight.

Comment

• favoritemonsters
        • Aug 4, 2018

There's another window near the zip code warning that pops open that explains that Target wants everyone to be able to purchase these items so they are limiting buyers who have already ordered in the recent past. That kept popping up when refreshing the Werewolf page but I had never been able to order him because he's not been available anytime I've checked. BUT WHEN HE BECAME AVAILABLE AND I CAUGHT HIM THAT MESSAGE WENT AWAY AND I ORDERED 2 WEREWOLFS WITH NO PROBLEM.

Comment

• wise guy
          Career Member
          • Dec 29, 2014

Originally posted by favoritemonsters
          There's another window near the zip code warning that pops open that explains that Target wants everyone to be able to purchase these items so they are limiting buyers who have already ordered in the recent past. That kept popping up when refreshing the Werewolf page but I had never been able to order him because he's not been available anytime I've checked. BUT WHEN HE BECAME AVAILABLE AND I CAUGHT HIM THAT MESSAGE WENT AWAY AND I ORDERED 2 WEREWOLFS WITH NO PROBLEM.
          Why would Target limit purchases online unless they are receiving lots of complaints
          about availability of Werewolf and other figures that could be bought up by scalpers
          to sell on ebay.I am fortunate to find everything in stores and think that most of these
          will start showing up leading up to Christmas . Targets have been sitting on these
          in stock rooms and don't know wave 2 from wave 3. Wave 3 hit the stores here before
          wave 2 and 14''DC Flash, Joker, Superman etc are mixed together.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

It has to be a glitch.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by favoritemonsters
              This makes a lot of sense. I have ordered a lot of Mego figures...

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                Career Member
                • Jan 13, 2009

I think it has to do with someone else getting it before you. If it shows Kirk available and says limited stock, every time I click on it, I get the "not to your zipcode" message. I then go back to the main screen and Kirk is out of stock. I think it's simply a matter of someone else scooping them up first.

Comment

• favoritemonsters
                  • Aug 4, 2018

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

That's the message I was getting.

Comment

• favoritemonsters
                      • Aug 4, 2018

It has not prevented me from ordering, however...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Jan 19, 2008

Yeah, I've been able to order. It's just that some times they comes up as "in stock", and I can't buy. Don't get me wrong, I've ordered way more than my fair share of figures. All is good now, because I've been able to order everything I wanted. Now I only need the 14" girls, and I have them all. Well, except for Joe Namath.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎