X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Top Five Things on Ebay this Week

Original Santa Claus conquers the Martians one sheet- I'm a huge fan of this weird kids movie that honestly gets a bad rap for being terrible, it's a lot of fun actually and I watch it every Christmas, you should too.

Battlestar Galactica Wall Calendar- Cause you never know when it's going to be 1979 again.

James Bond Secret Ear Phone Wrist Watch- Were I a rich man, this would be great Christmas present for a certain podcast partner.

A complete set of French Battle of the Planets figures- Sure, they're on open cards BUT THEY"RE ALL KINDS OF AWESOME and circumvent any collector OCD.

Mego Planet of the Apes Treehouse Gift Set- This very rare combination of playset and dolls pushes all of my collector buttons and I want it to come home with me...

Thanks for Reading, see you next week!

Don't forget to join our new facebook group.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Poor Zira doesn't make the box art and has her name misspelled. No respect for the ladies.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• KOMonger
      Banned
      • Feb 17, 2015

According to this site calculator 1979 was repeated this year (2018, for any future readers of this post that don't notice post dates). It will do so again in 2029.

Edit: Oddly, due to leap year, if you want a vintage calendar for 2019, you'll need to skip a bunch of years and look for any of the following:
      1974 1985 1991 2002 2013
      Last edited by KOMonger; Dec 2, '18, 5:20 PM.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

I don’t know where to start with this weeks line-up. To me, it’s the best one, so far. I wish we had those BOTP’s figures here when we were kids, or the Popy ones.’

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I like the POTA gift set--and I'm surprised id has unique packaging rather than an additional sticker.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

Battlestar Galactica had some of the most wonderfully eye catching poster art. I love that one, even though it's mostly "floating heads". My Galactica barometer is telling me that picture is flopped.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

The POTA Treehouse gift set, is sweet.

Comment

• tay666
                Career Member
                • Dec 27, 2008

Man, those BOP figures are sweet!

Comment

• The Nawd
                  Nawd your head for yes.
                  • Feb 15, 2011

I had the POTA Treehouse as a kid but never once had any of the POTA figures. Don't know why.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎