Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MysteryWho
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 16, 2008

Yep, I've had my best luck around 4 AM. Fortunately, I sleep poorly so I'm usually up anyway, but others will have to set their alarm.
    Originally posted by Eric
    Today's 5 am shopping netted me my first green shirt Kirk, and the Demon. Oh, and my Tootie Panzer division is almost complete.
    Last edited by MysteryWho; Dec 3, '18, 7:44 AM.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Now all I need is Kirk to finish my collection. I just ordered 2 Gene Simmons (one to open and one to keep in package) and a free Marcia Brady for a custom idea.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Almost had the one figure I wanted, but got sniped out of the cart when checking out.

Missed it by THAT much!

Comment

• toothaction
          Career Member
          • Jul 15, 2017

((((o)))))
          (((((((o))
          (((o))))))
          Last edited by toothaction; Dec 3, '18, 6:41 PM.
          >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

I am guilty of buying multiples....this sale, the timing of finding choice figs...I've done pretty well.
            And the recipient of the Museum's Secret Santa is going to love me for it ;-)

(but seriously, I have exceeded any room i had left in my collection and I have boxes on the floor full of new Mego...and stacks on a display case)

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Boxes and stacks, guilty here, too. It's a surfeit of riches and my dining room needs a hoarding intervention.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• toothaction
                Career Member
                • Jul 15, 2017

((((o)))))
                (((((((o))
                (((o))))))
                Last edited by toothaction; Dec 3, '18, 6:36 PM.
                >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by toothaction
                  Fun with math - If'n they were in stock, you could pick up all twelve of the 14" dollies for a total of $53.31; before tax, of course, but including shipping. Put another way, this week you can grab a dozen mega-sized DC Megos for less than what one upscaled DC FTC will cost when they finally come out.

Dang, I really wish that I liked those new biggies.
                  Um, I don't understand your math. To get 12, you still have to buy 8 at $20 each and get 4 free, which is $160.
                  Last edited by pmwasson; Dec 3, '18, 6:43 PM.
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• toothaction
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by pmwasson
                    Um, I don't understand your math. To get 12, you still have to buy 8 at $20 each and get 4 free, which is $120.
                    I just deleted my post, which I'd hoped to do before anyone noticed it, haha. This was the math of a person that went to bed at 3AM, got up and 5AM, caught a cross-country bus at 7AM and finally landed home 11 hours later...

AKA a person that had no business working a calculator.

Comment

• toothaction
                      Career Member
                      • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by pmwasson
                      Um, I don't understand your math. To get 12, you still have to buy 8 at $20 each and get 4 free, which is $160.
                      Originally posted by toothaction
                      I just deleted my post, which I'd hoped to do before anyone noticed it, haha. This was the math of a person that went to bed at 3AM, got up and 5AM, caught a cross-country bus at 7AM and finally landed home 11 hours later...

AKA a person that had no business working a calculator.
                      I feel a little better now, heh, on accounta we were both wrong! All 12 dollies would be $159.72 before the government's take.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Snagged a Gene Simmons and Gorn this afternoon with Chekov as my freebie. Surprisingly,Frank has been on their site quite often. Haven't seen him sold out as much as the others.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

Stopped into a store and was shocked they had Chachi & Sabrina. So I picked up my second Chachi, 5th AJ, 4th Checkov.
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I really like Chachi's clothing and am thinking it would look good on an AJ. Maybe with the leg bandanna as a neckerchief.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                              Talkative Member
                              • May 11, 2013

One of the reasons I got them. Action Jackson: Spy & Master of Disguise!
                              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I like the way you think, Monitor. It's nice to open and have fun with these.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎