double post
    I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Madcap70
      See 3 really? No wonder people can't get these figures people buying multiples
      I was waiting for a post like this, and who better than you? At least you're consistent.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Riderfan
        Megos are cool
        • Feb 14, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        It makes me think about getting the fourteen inch figures, that's for sure. I might give in and buy some of the large figures.
        This sale was the kick in the butt I needed to buy some 14" stuff so I say go for it!
        I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

man you should see my one man army of Frankensteins
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Madcap70
            Wow! another one would you like it if you were trying to find a hard to find figure and someone posts they bought multiples?

No
            I'd act like an adult: I might feel a pang of envy, but I'd realize two things--These are not really scarce, and they will turn up eventually. Plus, personally I don't have sour grapes when I think that we're all looking together. It's not as if Monitor is scalping these. Try unclenching a little, Mr. Negative.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 12, 2004

Romulan back in-stock as of 2:15 PM ET.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Hurry Madcap hurry!!!!!!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

I guess I’m part of the problem I bought 4 romulans yesterday(just before the sale drat)also got 2 kirks,2spocks etc because some toys I like to open and keep MIB.Im also a big big fan of the romulans.( I plan to kitbash them make Some Vulcans)

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                      Persistent Member
                      • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                      I guess I’m part of the problem I bought 4 romulans yesterday(just before the sale drat)also got 2 kirks,2spocks etc because some toys I like to open and keep MIB.Im also a big big fan of the romulans.( I plan to kitbash them make Some Vulcans)
                      If you bought them online, contact Target's customer service and they'll do a price adjustment.

Comment

• pmwasson
                        Maker
                        • Sep 12, 2007

You can also get a target gift card at 10% off that is redeemable tomorrow and then use it to buy 2 get one free, which means you'd effectively get a 8" figure for $7.80
                        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                          Career Member
                          • Jan 13, 2009

Romulan is online at 3:31 EST.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                            Banned
                            • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                            Don't worry. I bought extra Romulans and Werewolfs today too.

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

ADMIN: No haranguing others about their buying habits. Go outside.
                              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• TRDouble
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jul 10, 2012

I had a Tootie and Chachi in my cart; I have some custom ideas. I couldn't think of the one I wanted for free though.

I went to Target where I saw a Joker (nice, but skip) and Flash (I have one) and a light restock of Wave 2, including a better painted Starchild than the mangled carded one that's been there for a while. Since I am trying to avoid the One To Open, One MIP syndrome I am still digging out of, I went to the Target app to order the figures, and lo & behold, the Romulan was in-stock! So I, uh, ordered my second Romulan as my free figure

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎