Thread: PJ Masks as Megos?

Images
    Blog Entries

Idea PJ Masks as Megos?

A crazy idea perhaps, but I think fun Megos could be made of the PJ Masks characters, either as kids or "all grown up", with CTVT and DM parts.

Umm, I'm not ashamed to admit I've watched it a bit and like the character designs--especially Owlette.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I saw a great set of the Wiggles done a while back using the car and heads from the big red car toy

The heads are large for there body. I will see if I can find an extra one my nephew has to try this. Its not a crazy idea, my nephew might enjoy it!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    There are several scales of figures, I'm thinking there must be heads that will work with neck-adapters. Adult versions would be interesting, too but of course that subverts the idea of the show.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I watch the show because (again) it is a comic book based cartoon.

Would be interesting to use the kid or teen body with them. I am trying them out now on a Teen Titan body, will post images later.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    Looking forward to it, thanks.