X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

PJ Masks as Megos?

A crazy idea perhaps, but I think fun Megos could be made of the PJ Masks characters, either as kids or "all grown up", with CTVT and DM parts.

Umm, I'm not ashamed to admit I've watched it a bit and like the character designs--especially Owlette.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

I saw a great set of the Wiggles done a while back using the car and heads from the big red car toy

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

The heads are large for there body. I will see if I can find an extra one my nephew has to try this. Its not a crazy idea, my nephew might enjoy it!
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

There are several scales of figures, I'm thinking there must be heads that will work with neck-adapters. Adult versions would be interesting, too but of course that subverts the idea of the show.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I watch the show because (again) it is a comic book based cartoon.

Would be interesting to use the kid or teen body with them. I am trying them out now on a Teen Titan body, will post images later.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Looking forward to it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎