Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early issue Superman statue

Blog Entries
    I never said any of that, whatever problem you have is entirely yours. i wish you well but i refuse to take your accusations.

Images
    Oh, you didn’t say anything about only being able to take so much of antiques collectors? I just must have dreamed that up. Apologies. And no one here ever said anything snide about where the area where they started the Mego meet and that how Marty would never step foot or have anything to do with that area yet Columbus being just a mere hour and a half west of there makes a world of difference well pardon me all to hell for my mis undersrandings of what I’ve read here and been told. I must have made the whole thing up through the years that formed my positive attitude toward this area of folks. Appologies.

Blog Entries
    Apology accepted, goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidCoppola View Post
    If you look closely...the body very closely resembles Batman Returns costume and armor...especially the abs and gloves...the 'S" symbol looks painted over the oval Bat symbol.
    Ok you were definitely talking about the knock off figure that eBay put as a something similar after the original auction ended.