X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Legends of Tomorrow

anyone still watching this? I was so excited when they announced Constantine would be a regular and they have put him as just one more comic relief character. this show has become utter garbage. they are going to the extreme in making it campy and it just does not work. I think I am dropping it from my record list.
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Still watching, not sure what I am watching but it seems to know what it is. Honestly, I'm ok with it, it's nice to have a silly show in the mix.

Superheroes get way too dour for me lately.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

This season is too goofy. It used to be better. It sucks that all the time travel shows are going downhill rapidly. If they weren't cancelled, they got bad. It's really too bad, since time travel stories are my absolute favorite.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

yep still watching and enjoying. Great counterpoint to the ultra downer Arrow.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

After the first episode with the killer unicorn,I've been a little unsure if I've wanted to watch the rest.

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Yup, they definitely went to the silly side this season. It doesn't take itself seriously and that's ok I guess...at least it doesn't irritate me as much as The Flash.
            sigpic

Comment

• Madcap70
              • Dec 4, 2017

Wow! this show has def:

This show is REALLY bad and the constant cast changing is getting old....

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

I still watch it (duh) and was happy when brought in Constantine. Yeah it can get a little goofy but it seems like the Constantine arc is going to get serious soon since somebody got released and is after him.

I do miss the Hawks and wish they would come back.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

it seems like they never really suit up or use their powers anymore either. budget issues? I mean, I think last week was the first time this season that Steel turned silver. ray has become a total idiot on the show.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                    it seems like they never really suit up or use their powers anymore either. budget issues? I mean, I think last week was the first time this season that Steel turned silver. ray has become a total idiot on the show.
                    I suspect that is a lot of it. Most of the power users are gone like Vixen, Kid Flash and Firestorm. The Isis character doesn't use hers all that often either.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• danadoll
                      Micronaut Nut!
                      • Apr 11, 2005

I have pretty much given up on Legends. I bought season 1. I thought it was so so, but felt some of the scripts and acting were atrocious. The cast dropouts are also irritating. This show also can't seem to get good villains either (besides a woefully misused Vandal Savage)...they just seem to get recycled villains from the other DC shows. I thought I'd try season two and purchased it. Not much of an improvement...in fact, some of it was even worse than season 1.

In some ways, I like most of the DC shows (and I'm not really a DC fan...except for the Doom Patrol), but in other ways they drive me nuts! Especially Arrow and Flash, as they both seem to be repeating the same predictable patterns every season...Aaargh!

Dana
                      Last edited by danadoll; Dec 2, '18, 1:53 PM.
                      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah, I won't argue anybody's points or disappointment but i will admit to finding this season weirdly entertaining.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by palitoy
                          Yeah, I won't argue anybody's points or disappointment but i will admit to finding this season weirdly entertaining.
                          not quite as good as Frenchy LaFrench on Flash, but the show is fun and funny. The do need another noncomic relief person tho. Seems like all goofballs and Sara.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            not quite as good as Frenchy LaFrench on Flash...
                            Please, he is cringingly bad.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                              Please, he is cringingly bad.
                              he's so bad he's good and a great foil for Ralph

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎