Thread: Do you care more than I do about having an Action Jackson with a low number?

Do you care more than I do about having an Action Jackson with a low number?

I was just about to tear into my spare AJ for a simple head swap - no, not Mr. Myers - when I noticed that he had a very low number, 81. Me, it would be difficult to care less, but I know that some folk are into such things. I thought I'd offer to swap my carded guy for a loosie if anyone's interested. No clue if anyone will be, but I'll give it a couple of days before that bubble goes under the knife just in case.

Last edited by toothaction; Nov 27, '18 at 4:01 PM.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

I'm interested in trading.

Contacted!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Under the knife he goes!

I got a loose AJ

Images
    I bought a bunch of AJ's today as an experiment to see if they restock with werewolves. I should check their #s.

Quote Originally Posted by Janson View Post
    I got a loose AJ
    Did you want to swap? Mind paying shipping? I'll be out of town until Monday night so it's not pressing to decide, just let me know.

If no one gives a poo by then I'm setting him free!