Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So is EMCE over?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Ooh, that IS nice.
    yes, I plan on buying one should they get made.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused or naive or both: Isn't Emce affiliated with DM? Or is it part of DST? I guess I don't grasp why Emce has become standoffish.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I'm confused or naive or both: Isn't Emce affiliated with DM? Or is it part of DST? I guess I don't grasp why Emce has become standoffish.
    EMCE is a seperate entity from DST although they do seem to work closely. DM was part of it last time I checked and we're just dandy, so I'm not trying to imply any of this is coming from him. None of it is, he's great.

I honestly don't know why this occurred but message received.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Aha, OK. Thanks.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    While things were often taciturn I never took it personally until I got a clear message our communicating days were over around the time of the mego announcement. I always supported and promoted their endeavours, so I think that bridge burn is underserved.
    Also, likely a short sighted decision on their part. Gee, who needs free promotion?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    Also, likely a short sighted decision on their part. Gee, who needs free promotion?
    yeah, seems kind of shooting yourself in the foot.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    That is sad to hear... and frankly, a little bewildering.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I agree, it's bizarre to me.

Images
    I thought EMCE was just Paul...but what I'm getting from is that he had partners and they've gone their own way I guess?

Were they just miffed that we seemed to be supporting mego 2.0 more then emce? It seems like mego 2.0 is kind of a direct descendant of emce...even the 45 guns are marked emce...