X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by cjefferys
    Also, likely a short sighted decision on their part. Gee, who needs free promotion?
    yeah, seems kind of shooting yourself in the foot.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

That is sad to hear... and frankly, a little bewildering.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I agree, it's bizarre to me.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

I thought EMCE was just Paul...but what I'm getting from is that he had partners and they've gone their own way I guess?
          sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

Were they just miffed that we seemed to be supporting mego 2.0 more then emce? It seems like mego 2.0 is kind of a direct descendant of emce...even the 45 guns are marked emce...

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
              Were they just miffed that we seemed to be supporting mego 2.0 more then emce? It seems like mego 2.0 is kind of a direct descendant of emce...even the 45 guns are marked emce...
              EMCE had no product to support or product that they chose to share with MM.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎